Wednesday 16 January 2013

Winter warmer

I got home this morning and I was cold. I've been cold all day, but at least when I get home I expect to be warm. So I thought - I could throw on another layer, but as I'm wearing three already that seemed a bit much. I could turn up the heating, but high ceilings and large windows being what they are that may or may not make a difference. Then I thought about Morag...

I didn't play for long, but I did remember and play through my entire play list (except the Highlanders, which I didn't fancy today). I had to fight my fingers a bit as they were keen to keep on playing Teribus. The fan considered that I played the Rocks at a good speed. It was fun, but it was all over so fast. Still not getting anywhere with the King, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment