Wednesday 16 March 2016

Not with a bang

My daily piping spree seems to have quietly fizzled out. It's odd, because at one point I was wondering whether January would turn out to have been my last challenge month.

It's partly the sudden drop in temperature, so that my hands have been too cold for me to play well. Throw in a couple of late evenings at work, a sudden urge to get knitting at a jumper that has been ignored since December, and a general lethargy (which I think is also down to the weather) and piping has just slipped quietly out of my evening routine. I'm not even humming pipe tunes at the moment. I've had Caladh Nua's Farewell to You  on permanent loop since the weekend.

Hopefully it will be a matter of a change being as good as a rest, and if nothing else there can be another challenge month in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment