Sunday 16 March 2014

Give me a break

A whole week since I lasted posted, since I last played. It's not a bad thing: I think a break from time to time helps my mind mull over what it has learned, helps keep me fresh. Partly I've lacked time this week, partly I've continued to feel a bit bruised from my...well, I was going to say beating or humiliation, but I guess those are too strong..disappointment, let's say, of last week.

It began badly today, felt a little rusty, I suppose. I persevered, switched to D, got some dots out, started to enjoy myself. But definitely feeling, at present, that progress is painfully slow, that I am probably going backwards, that I have little to show for all these hours of play. Wish I could get back to feeling the love. I think I need to go easy on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment