Monday 20 October 2014

You hum it...

I was trundling between meetings today, out in the sunshine, humming to myself. I had a listen and realised I was humming Miss Girdle. Not sure whether she's sunk in through sheer persistence or through hearing her played. Either way I was sure the time was right, so once I'd trekked round the local supermarket, mislaid my car in the car park, sat in traffic, had problems parking at home and cooked dinner I hoiked out my pipes. I came in via A, which really wasn't comfortable today, and then straight to D and Miss G, and there she was! Second half of the second art needs work, but the whole of the A part is there.

At least... I *think* it was Miss G I was humming. It may have been the Shetland Fiddler, but as I am playing the two together I can' be sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment