Saturday 2 April 2016

Frustrations

A bigger gap than I had intended.... I've played a little, but not much. I've been thinking a bit about classical music, which I've not listened to for years.

Today I've seen (in The Living Tradition) a review of a Scottish fiddle CD involving pipes and pipe tunes. I'd have ordered a copy only AllCeltic don't stock it, and I can't remember my Coda password. While I was at it I was going to buy Polbain to Oranmore, but it seems to be out of print and the only copy I can find is in a shop new to me, which sneakily swapped my request for standard (free) postage and then Paypal crashed out on me. So I've come away empty handed.

It's a bit of a theme today. I had to trudge round three separate garden centres before being able to track down asparagus crowns and seed potatoes, and even there I had to settle for Juliettes as there were no Charlottes.

(Mr Macleod himself sells Polbain,  but Paypal isn't playing ball there either...)

No comments:

Post a Comment