Monday 2 November 2015

Not much more

No piping today, but I thought I'd blog to mark the month in which I began my piping life. I got a bit over excited about it, as you do when you are young and always wanting to be older, and have been bragging to the fan that I shall be five, and if you count a year of the chanter then I suppose I am, but in terms of actually playing pipes I am just four, and not much more.

The monkey is, of course, just  two and a half, and poor neglected Morag is four. The blog itself - and this will be post number 495 - is about three and a half. I first posted on the old Podbean blog in February 2012, and we moved here with Blogger in November 2012.

I've had my piping ups and downs, and I've (mostly) grown out of stage fright, supported by the local musical community. I've come across a whole heap of great music and I've fallen in love.

My only regret is that I didn't start it all sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment