Monday 4 March 2013

One I made earlier

This is another of those recorded a day or two ago. It's Teribus, which I really want to have on the back of Bonnie Galloway. I was listening to it so I could record its faults...but I can't actually hear too many. Tempo varies - I pick up speed where I'm feeling most confident. The D throws are clunky. I can't actually hear those grips that don't make it all the way down to G and only get to A. It's OK, actually, not bad. (And I've just listened to the version with Galloway and actually, although it lacks accuracy, it's in some ways a better version than this.)

By means of comparison here is a version from January (which doesn't seem that much slower, but perhaps less fluent, D throws less clunky, struggling to get through the tune more - this isn't so much better, maybe). And a much slower and more hesitant version (with dots) from November.

I didn't play Teribus today - Flett, Heights, Banks, Whistle, Tree, King, oh, and Troy's Wedding.


Check this out on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment