Sunday 11 January 2015

Take five

I didn't play on Friday, partly because I'm lazy on Friday evenings, and partly feeling that I needed to give it a break. I wasn't going to play on Saturday, but I wanted to, so in the end I did, thinking I'd just avoid the Barren Dragon. It was easy enough: after weeks of them popping up everywhere neither tune surfaced. Hopefully they've dipped into that part of my musical sub conscious where tunes go to be rebuilt.

I've been busy today and was going to play later. Unfortunately, while peeling home grown squash to make a batch of roasted squash and sweet potato soup for the freezer I discovered exactly how sharp the lovely Victorinox blade in my vegetable peeler is. Sharp enough to slice the top of my thumb. The blood eventually subsided and I managed to make pastry and crumble topping one handed but I don't think there is going to be any piping today.

No comments:

Post a Comment