Monday 9 June 2014

I'm a believer

More miracles. I switch to A for the first time in over a week, at least, and I have no problems at all. I go straight into tunes. The pressure in the bag is higher, but that's just A. My little finger had to stretch, but it did, and there wasn't a problem.

I played some slow and sedate A tunes, then tried for the Captain, missed, and hit the Cabot Trail at speed. It has become a myth that I can only play D at speed. Myth is precisely what it is: not true at all.

I switched briefly to D and had a go at Pickle and Cudgel (how does The Pickled Cudgel sound as a set name? I'm bagging that for the first album...!) I had to start 3 bars in with the Pickle, but managed it in the end. The Cudgel is going to need more work, but is nearly ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment