Thursday 19 June 2014

Missing

Missing the fan. He'll be back the day after tomorrow.

Missing the 27 degrees and glorious sun we were promised today. Where is the summer? I've had to stop playing tonight because my hands are too cold. (I need to knit fingerless mitts for piping in).

Missing the end of the first part of the Cudgel. I had it, but it has gone AWOL today. Lost the dots, too, so couldn't even check.

Missed a day's playing yesterday. Something big and unexpected cropped up at work this week to go with all the big and expected stuff. I got home late and after dinner I spent an hour an a half at the plot and after that I was very tired and curled up with a book and a cup of tea until it got dark and I went to bed.

Missing the fan. Did I already mention that? Only two more sleeps and he'll be home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment