Sunday 24 February 2013

Leaps and bounds

Well, the fan says he's noticing the difference from my 24 days of daily playing. He says I'm much faster. I've mentioned before that he's very keen on speed. I'm not so sure, and I'm not the only one. Anyway, let's not look a gift horse in the mouth - the fan says I'm faster and that's good.

He made his comment while I was playing Banks of the Allan. I've not played it much of late - I think I overdid it before and somehow lost interest in it. I got the dots out to refresh myself, and I can remember it, including the gracing, and the speed is OK actually. I should record, really. I know, I know.

Then the Thornton Jig and Heights of Cassino. Work needed on timing mostly. The King, Bonnie Galloway, Teribus. The fan suggested the Fairy Dance (which will have to wait until I have the monkey - surely not long now - because it needs a high B) and the Shetland Fiddler, but the PC threw a wobbly so I couldn't print it.


No comments:

Post a Comment