Monday 13 January 2014

In my end is my beginning

Mostly Balmacara and the Falls of Glomach this evening. Starting to get some of it by heart, inasmuch as I know when I've played a wrong note... I still can't hum either tune, or be totally sure which is which. I'm also having problems with seeing where the sections begin and end for repeats. Each section ends on a short note, which, of course, I am holding as a very loooong note as I hold it and try to work out where the beginning of the section is for the repeat. Not a problem you have when you play from memory, of course!

Also played Dargai. It could do with some more grace notes, but is coming on quite nicely.

Sticking to A and finding it slightly hard work this evening, but only for the bag: bellows and fingers both fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment