Friday 28 June 2013

Day 28

About half an hour this evening, maybe more, spread over a period of time, because I kept having to stop to be distracted. Monkey in D, no drones. Round and round with Troy, which is coming - I'm starting to hum it from time to time. It's tricky because the usual pattern isn't there of some bars, repeat those bars with a variant ending, next lot maybe a different start then the same, last lot, as those just done with maybe a different end. Also round and round with the Dragon.

For light relief I played Tree, Home, Galloway, Teribus, Rocks. My fingers found a tune of their own, which turned out to be a bit of the Fiddler that they particularly like, so I played that. Foot tapping a bit random, useful on Town and just random with Troy.

In Troy where there are three Es or Ds I am giving a G grace on one and dropping to a strike for the next. Sounds good and I like selecting grace notes - although sometimes my fingers select them for me.

I'd mention how much I love this, but I'd hate to think I was becoming repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment