Thursday 27 June 2013

Piper's elbow

My right elbow has felt a little tender in the last few days. I don't think it's my pipes - more likely to be the stupid amount of time I spend using a PC during the day. Anyway, I don't think holding back on piping time a little for a day or two will hurt. 20 minutes this evening, Monkey in D, droneless, Galloway to warm up then round and round with Troy.

Oddly enough I'm anticipating the end of the month with a distinct "oh no" feeling, as if I'm going to stop playing then. I was thinking that I ought to go back to Monkey in A for a week, but then thought that I'd run of of time to do that because the month ends on Sunday so there isn't a week left. Very odd. Not only will I continue to play I will try to keep the regularity, even if I don't make it quite daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment