Tuesday 29 September 2015

Slow down

I crept home in first gear today, thanks to lorry broken down somewhere in the road. That's what the travel news said: I didn't see it myself. It took me over an hour to complete a 16 mile journey.

Having left work rather late (again) I naturally arrived home very late. Luckily the fan had agreed yesterday that he would cook today.

Horrible problems with bellows, arm and wrist today: really uncomfortable. Still, I managed Braemar (which is coming on nicely), Troy (almost there), Father John's Boat Trip (just about sorted that 2nd part repeat), Heroes (which urgently needs a set mate), and My Home Town (just because).

I stuck Miss G on the end of just about everything. I manage to get the notes wrong fast or slow, I seem only to be able to play it slowly or stupidly fast, I keep losing the last run down, and it's the tune where I seem to have most problems with wrist and bellows.

Last day tomorrow. As ever, it has been worth it, and I feel I've made some real progress, not only the tunes I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment