Thursday 24 September 2015

Sweet dreams

A long day at work. Arrived home tired and in desperate need of tea. As dinner was in the oven I sat down to see which of my new tunes I could play while dog tired. Braemar was OK. Heroes not so good, but I always manage to let errors in. I think it's such a simple tune I feel I can disengage my brain entirely, which doesn't work. What else? Highlanders, Ocean. Spent a few minutes fiddling around trying to play a tune in my head which I think is Castle Grant, which I used to play. Sound of Sleat. Quite pleased about that. Then Miss G,  but my bellows strap was causing major problems by then, so it didn't go well, despite the fact that by that time I felt quite awake and lively.

Had to stop there to dish up dinner, and definitely feeling tired now. Possibly the glass of wine with dinner didn't help...

No comments:

Post a Comment