Thursday 3 September 2015

Thursday

Problems again with getting comfortable. No combination of placing of bellows, elbow and wrist seems to work. I really must try longer tubing between bag and bellows.

Ocean. Really need to sort the B part so I can play it.

Heroes and Heights. A different combination today. It just needs a slight rest on the final note of the first tune for the segue to work. A couple of notes in Heroes  proving slow to sink into my brain. If I did put these two together then with Bee on the end it would make my first three tune set.

Sleat, Brandy, Dragon, Braemar, which lost that little run up again. I'm literally dropping one note down and that throws the whole thing out.

Father Johns's Boat Trip, which I like more and more as a pair.

Even on a bad day it's good, I enjoy playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment