Monday 3 December 2012

Castle Dangerous

First posted Jun 20th, 2012 by newpiper

It was only yesterday that I was thinking how my connector tube never pops out any more and I must have grown out of it....so you can guess what happened this evening! Also I really need to rest my bellows arm and make my bag arm work. Apart from anything else the Hunchback of Notre Dame With a Twitch routine makes my shoulders ache. Drones still bad and the more I fiddle with them the worse they get.

Just playing through my new tunes. Also parts 3 and 4 of those blasted Highlanders. Part 3 feeling less like a load of notes and more like a tune. Also working on Troy’s Wedding. Not complicated – just the timing for those GDEs on A and then B to get that tripping dadada DAH-da. The G on C then DEG on A is tricksy. Worth persevering with though – I like this one.

Today’s tune is Castle Dangerous with those lovely low Gs that just buzz. No grace notes other than a few throws on D. I should try a some, but I think I like this one simple. It needs another tune to go with it. I wonder if Troy’s wedding would fit....

Recording - Castle Dangerous.


Castle Dangerous on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment