Monday 3 December 2012

Leaving Barra

First posted Jun 22nd, 2012 by newpiper 

Maybe it’s because we had a spot of evening sun, or because it’s Friday and the fan will be home the day after tomorrow...or maybe it’s the sauvignon blanc, but I’m feeling a stack more cheerful today.

Still fiddling about with the new tunes, and enjoying them all very much. Sadly none of them seem inclined to sit together to make a set of any sort, and the Wedding, being fast, is going to take lots of work.

On a bit of a roll – I keep meaning to stop, but everything feels very good and sounds good, and I keep thinking I’ll just run through one more tune... I should stop - it’s nearly 10pm.

Oh - confession time. Bit the bullet earlier and sent an email to Mr Kinnear...

Recording - Leaving Barra. 


Leaving Barra on Chirbit

No comments:

Post a Comment