Thursday 6 December 2012

Music!

In total I had 40 posts with tunes on my Newpiper blog - so about half the posts. Of those I've lost 20 and retrieved 20, of which I've reposted 17. The other three I'm having problems identifying which post they belong to, especially as Podbean access is patchy this evening. This will be my 98th post, so less than a quarter will have music. For an audio blog that's not impressive: must try harder!

I played briefly the other evening, but my fingers were so cold I couldn't get the right hand cleanly down on the chanter to properly close the holes and ended up with some unpleasant sounds. On the plus side I did manage to remember a whole heap of tunes, including Teribus.

I need to see if I can assign labels to all these posts. I seem to spend more time on blog housekeeping than anything. It will be so good to have everything fixed.

Band practice this evening, of the pre-gig variety. Hopefully I'll get some practice in tomorrow while they are out, and maybe even record something.

No comments:

Post a Comment