Monday 3 December 2012

I Remember, I Remember

First posted Aug 29th, 2012 by newpiper

So – I can still play my tunes! Town came easily enough, but I had a bit of a fight to get all the bits of the Castle in the right order, and had to check the opening notes of the second part. Banks OK except I keep swinging straight into the B part. I can’t play from memory while reading discussions on the Session...


I have worked out how Iain MacInnes does his trademark end note – keep the pressure up and swipe the thumb off the hole as you cut the pressure. At least – that’s what I think I’m doing. I can only do it by accident at the moment.


Drones sound awful today – no fan here to help me tune them.


Mr Kinnear has sent a receipt and the monkey’s estimated arrival is end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment