Monday 3 December 2012

Slip Sliding Away

First posted Sep 2nd, 2012 by newpiper

Not too happy with today's playing. I had to really think hard to remember how Home Town went. Leaving Barra seems to have broken itself up into bits and I can't get them in the right order. The B part of Barren Rocks has gone in a puff of smoke. Also, physically struggling.

But then, my complaint is that I can't get tunes note perfect the first time round - and this is dotless. Two weeks ago I would have been - I was - thrilled to be able to play anything dotless. The physical issue is down to digging over the bed where I cleared out the sweet peas earlier. And the fan says my speed is coming on nicely. I must persevere, I must not lose heart. I am still moving very slowly in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment