Monday 3 December 2012

Six Dangerous Bars

First posted Oct 6th, 2012 by newpiper

I am determined to get Castle Dangerous off by heart, but why is it taking so long? Every time I get one piece the next piece goes. If I get the A and the B then as soon as I come back to the A I lose it again. It has to be the world’s easiest piece: the repeats are such that it amounts to just six bars worth of notes to learn.

We have new neighbours upstairs and I suppose while I've played this morning I've had half an ear open for them coming rampaging down the stairs to complain about noise – although considering it sounds as though they are re-enacting the Olympics up there they don’t have much of a leg to stand on. I've also been waiting for the fan to come home...and here he is.

Other than those six bars it has gone well - relaxed fingers, relaxed pumping arm, tunes coming well, all sounding good.

No comments:

Post a Comment